- We had our Christmas dinner and gift exchange with our friends Vic and Jamie last night at Outback. We treasure them so as friends.
- I received good news this a.m. that Columbus was selected as a site for Lutherans Concerned RIC Core Team training in July. We lobbied so hard to get this.
- My Regional Corodinator conference call this month was terriffic. We have so many people doing good things in the Church for Lutherans Concerned.
- I am off of work until January 2nd!
- We are busy planning multiple dishes for Christmas dinners in four locations starting Christmas Eve and ending the day after Christmas.
- I am happy to see warmer weather as we drive to Alliance, Utica and Marengo to be with our families.
- We are so fortunate that we are welcomed and part of our families during the holidays. All too often this is not the case with GLBT people.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)